Monday 25 April 2011

An Introduction and buy a SHinee limited edition

So this is the new art project I've been working on whilst I should be doing preparations for my art GCSE, I've been designing my SHinee keychains, now really I'm pleased with how the first one (Taemin) turned out and unpleased as is usually the way, there's something bugging me about him but other people seem to like it so...^^ I will try and be satisified, but as usual Im striving for perfection where it can't be achieved. So improvement will just have to do.
Right now the introduction.
Ok well I've started a blog before but that crashed and burned so really I'm gonnna try hard to get this blog going. Im still not entirely sure what you blog on a place like this but i'll attempt to stay interesting and new! ^^ Of course it'd help to have followers who read my blog first and then posted what they'd like to see, but hey the start of something is always slow :)

1 comment: