Friday 29 April 2011

AAAAH EMI WHY WHY WHY?

So I just found out Shinee are coming to London, good right?
YES AND NO
YES: it makes me happy they are in the same city as me and no longer across the world >.< I will be going into london every day to catch a glimpse of them hopefully out and about UWAAA that would be so amazing T_T
And that it means they may even one day hold a gig here. A PROPER ONE YOU BLASTED EMI T_T
NO: As its only a small EXCLUSIVE performance for JAPANESE fans in London. UGH that sucks horribly.
But my plan is to camp outside Abbey Studio's where they will be and hopefully catch them arriving, from what Ive seen lots of British Shawols are gonna be doing that too and I hope they are, because I do NOT want to be on my lonesome and I wanna know where they will be arriving and so If a group of people are amassed in a certain place, that would be a good clue XD
But seriously, Im really excited and nervous at the same time
I want my keychains done before they get here so I can flash them at Shinee, XD and i want to do a load of scetched off them in a book so that if i do, by some miracle, get a signing, then I can 'show' them the scetches as i flick through to a blank page :P MWAHAHAHA
Ugh that'd be so wonderful
Scetchbook, its time for me and you to make up D:
Please, please, please wish me luck. Its not till June so i've got time, but GOD I hope I will be able to meet them. I think i'd die of nerves and happiness but it would be SO worth it. T_T
SHINEE SARANGHAE!
I need to practice my Japanese, start learning Korean and get hot before Shinee arrive in London.
PLEASE PERFORM HERE SHINEE!
LONDON IS WAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment