Thursday 28 April 2011

FOLLOW Me and be my AMIGO plus: dance

So recently I have been obsessing over SHinee and 2ne1, they have to be my alltime favourite Kpop bands (I only say Kpop because my love for Lm.c and Gazette runs deep) I don't think there's a single song I dislike by them, and I have been so inspired that I decided I wanted to make my own keychains for them ^^ Which hopefully if people like I could sell but I doubt it so instead I will just have them for myself as a beacon of my love to all who pass my bag :D HURRAH!
I must say though that the SHinee ones I started recently are a far sight better than my 2ne1 ones (which isn't saying much XD) But then that is also a good thing as it means I am growing as an artist! I think my 2ne1 keychains are too realistic and my Shinee slightly realistic also. Then again I think no matter how hard I try I can never paint too simplistically, it just isn't in me to do so! :P
So here they are in Lucifer and Replay because really they have to be my two favourite songs by SHinee!!! I am addicted to the songs and the dances >.<

On top of this obsession I also have about the biggest girl crush ever on CL of 2ne1! SHe is my idol, I aspire to me like her, i would post a picture but somethings messing up and the school bell just rang XD

 recently i've had an obsession with YesStyle clothing as my clothing sucks @_@ Its so hard for me to dress fashionably, it takes a real effort :P I've also been longing for Carrottops but im getting off topic. THe long and short of it is is that SHinee and 2ne1 are amazing and I love them to bits! So please, if you love them too then 'FOLLOW ME'  and be my 'AMIGO' Because im sorely lacking in friends to spaz about them with XD
On a final note I will be trying to learn the dance to replay which is a major challenge for me as I completely suck at dancing XD but im going to start small, improve my movements and coordination and work towards it, I will be posting links to some youtube videos of the dances i puruse in order to reach this goal. My sisters a dancer so i figure, hey! I should have some dancing blood in me then! :P I hope to be able to achieve this dream and finish my keychains. Wish me luck! And please, comment kindly ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment